Using Disk Cleanup tool of Windows 7, you can delete unnecessary files from your Windows 7 computer and can increase the performance of your Windows 7 computer. In the previous post Delete Unnecessary Files in Windows 7 Using Disk Cleanup:How to Use Disk Cleanup to Delete Unnecessary Files in Windows 7 and What to Do When the Hard Drive Space Is Getting Low of Windows 7 , we discuss about the usage of Disk Cleanup for your Windows 7. In this page, we will discuss which types of files are deleted by Windows 7 Disk Cleanup.
Types of Files Does Disk Cleanup Delete of Windows 7
- All the downloaded program files: When you use Internet, some small web page programs are downloaded onto your hard drive which are only needed for that time but they are stored on your hard drive. When you run Windows 7’s Disk Cleanup, those small web page programs are permanently deleted.
- Temporary Internet files and cookies: Website’s pages i.e. webpages are copies stored on your hard drive for faster viewing and they stored lots of temporary file. Use Disk Cleanup to remove those stored space.
- All offline web pages: Sometimes, webpage copies stored on your Windows 7 hard drive for offline viewing and take much space. Disk Cleanup free those space when you run Disk Cleanup .
- Recycle Bin: When you delete any file simply the delete that and all the deleted files take space to Recycle Bin. Disk Cleanup removes those when you run Disk Cleanup on your Windows 7
- Temporary files: When you works using the installed programs like Microsoft Office, several temporary data are stored on your computer. Disk Cleanup can easily delete those file when you run Disk Cleanup on your Windows 7 computer.
- Thumbnails: Miniature versions of images and other content used in folder windows.
That’s all. The above mentioned files are totally unnecessary and thus you generally do not need them any future works. When you run Disk Cleanup, those unnecessary files are deleted nothing else. So, don’t be afraid to delete all the unnecessary files using Windows 7’s Disk Cleanup.