SEO is simply the short form of Search Engine Optimization. Search Engine Optimization or SEO refers the process of preparing the website to be spidered, indexed, and ranked by the major search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc. and so that when any Internet users or visitors search for the keywords relevant to the contents of the website, the website will be appeared on the searched results page. Proper search engine optimization is a not so easy. It is really enough crucial to ensure success and need enough care and diligence to success by proper Search Engine Optimization. Search Engine optimization can be also used for marketing and promotional concerns and thus so Search Engine Optimization is always matter to any niche web sites.
What Is Proper SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
- Optimizing META data is necessary for better indexing and better crawling by bots of your website
- Websites are easily distinguishable and unique by optimizing page titles. So, optimizing page titles always make your website to the top of the search engines.
- Contents are the king. Optimizing page content really necessary to better Search Engine Optimization
- Selecting proper keywords is really necessary to categorize your contents expression
- When the meta data, page titles and contents are optimized then you need testing your website optimizations
- Promoting link popularity makes your website for better search ranking
- Using standards-compliant HTML is always required for Search Engine Optimization
- Optimizing image ALT tags for search engines as search engines are not capable to read your image but can understand your image when you add the alt tags
- Try to structure your website in a logical fashion
- Validating your website contents are required for Search Engine Optimization
What Is Not Proper SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
- Your contents are optimized with keywords. But only using the keywords of high paying and high popularity keywords is not good. So, keyword spamming is not a Search Engine Optimization
- Hidden text has no effect of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Cloaking content is always against of Search Engine Optimization
- Link-farming is not acceptable by SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Excessive content or site duplication is always blocked by all search engines. So, it’s always avoidable
- Paying for questionable links is not Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is always necessary for your website ranking and website’s organic traffic. Organic traffic is always necessary for your website. In this page, what is Search Engine Optimization is explained. Reading and understanding this page completely, you have a basic idea about what is proper Search Engine Optimization and what is not Search Engine Optimization.